If you're looking for that youthful, young glow, the trick is a lovely peach blush, which brightens up the face, a little bit of highlighter on the cheekbones and, then, the perfect peachy-nude lipstick.
All of these will help to brighten up the skin and make you appear youthful and vibrant.
For this look, I'm going to use this beautiful soft peach, which is matte, and then top it with a highlighter that is a lovely champagne color.
- Going from the apples of the cheeks, softly blend up. As you can see in the video above, I'm using round, circular motions, that helps to blend and apply at the same time.
- You don't want to streak up the face because that will leave a harsh look. You want it to be soft and glow-y. As you can see in the video above, this is already brightening up the skin.
- Next, I'm going to take the champagne highlighter and pop it on the top of the cheekbones to really give a lit from within glow.
- Another trick is you can take that same champagne highlighter and put a little bit right there on the top of the cheekbones.
- Next, we're going to use a lovely peach-colored lip gloss to brighten up the face.
- To look youthful, you want to make sure that you're using softer colors. Dark colors can sometimes appear very harsh and actually age the look. By using a bright peach or apricot color, you're still getting a vibrancy to the face but you're keeping it softer, more voluptuous and sensual and not creating a hard cast.
- To get that vibrant, youthful look, you want to keep to softer, warmer colors such as peaches, apricots, champagne colors; these will lift the skin, brighten them up and create that glow that you're looking for.