- Now, to really make this pop for the wedding we're going to add a black eyeliner near the lash line and then a little bit of a deeper dark brown eye shadow on top to smoke it out.
- First, you want to pull the eyelid back taut and if you are doing this on yourself, you simply look down towards the mirror and in tiny feather-like strokes, push this black eyeliner down towards the base of the eyelash.
- Next, you want to take a very deep dark brown as you can see right here, I'm using this brown color from this palette and you're going to smoke it over that black shadow. As you can see, this really helps to soften the line and stop it from looking too harsh.
- For added definition, just add a tiny bit of that dark brown underneath the outer corners of the eye and there you go, a simple classic yet defined look for applying makeup at a wedding party for photos.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Tips on Applying Bridal Eye Makeup for Photos
- Try On Studio
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Lily James at the Cinderella Premiere
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Glamcor Professional
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!