The always stunning and fellow redhead Jessica Chastain looked like a classic goddess at The 87th Academy Awards. Here is how to achieve her easy, and skin loving look:
Makeup by Kristofer Buckle for Kiehl’s
“Before we began, I applied a layer of Kiehl’s Creme De Corps to make sure Jessica’s arms, legs, and décolletage were as flawless as her face. Applying the lotion first gave it plenty of time to absorb.”
- All makeup application needs a great base, so I prepped Jessica's skin with Kiehl's Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum. It works wonders as a primer and is extremely moisturizing.
- I then added a thin layer of Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, and applied Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado around her eyes.
- This was followed by Kiehl's BB Cream in Light - Jessica is very fair, so it's crucial to have both the right amount of coverage and SPF 50 all in one product.
- I then used my Kristofer Buckle Always Flawless Day to Night Palette and YSL Couture Variation Palette to create a soft brown winged eye.
- By using shadow, I was able to create a softer look than liquid liner.
- YSL Volume Waterproof Mascara was applied to add drama to her eyes. To finish the look,
I used Kristofer Buckle Absolute Nude Lip Crayon in Nude Subdued over Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 for a clean, sophisticated lip.