While out and about at Sephora today (it’s an addiction ladies, thank god I get paid for this!) I was checking up on a line I frequently use in my kit. I have ordered it off of QVC or purchased it at my local Sephora. Laura Geller’s line of baked products has always been a great standby in my kit for her Bronze n’ Brighten, and for her blushes. Her products give an amazing glow to the skin, and last a very long time. The only problem I have had with them is that her colors were always a bit too dark for my fair skin. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to discover she has just come out with a “fair” version of her popular baked powder foundation Balance n’ Brighten. It is amazing, and went straight into the makeup bag in my purse. It evens out the skin tone, and leaves a beautiful finish. I am thrilled that they finally came out with a product for people with fair skin, and that I can now use her amazing products for myself!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- LUSH CoCo Lotion
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!