While out and about at Sephora today (it’s an addiction ladies, thank god I get paid for this!) I was checking up on a line I frequently use in my kit. I have ordered it off of QVC or purchased it at my local Sephora. Laura Geller’s line of baked products has always been a great standby in my kit for her Bronze n’ Brighten, and for her blushes. Her products give an amazing glow to the skin, and last a very long time. The only problem I have had with them is that her colors were always a bit too dark for my fair skin. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to discover she has just come out with a “fair” version of her popular baked powder foundation Balance n’ Brighten. It is amazing, and went straight into the makeup bag in my purse. It evens out the skin tone, and leaves a beautiful finish. I am thrilled that they finally came out with a product for people with fair skin, and that I can now use her amazing products for myself!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Glamcor Professional
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Care