I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- LUSH CoCo Lotion
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!