I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The best things for great lashes
- Try On Studio
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Trend for Spring: Pink Eyeshadow
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1