I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- 5 Quick Beauty Tips
- Friday Top 5- Best Luminizers
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Makeup Wars: Favorite Oils for Face and Body
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!