I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack