I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Friday Top 5-Best Makeup Remover Wipes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- 5 Ways to combat the effects of stress on your face
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Best Makeup Tips for Beautiful Eyes
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- DIY Manicure At Home
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!