I got a new car this weekend and in honor of my new silver Toyota Rav4 I thought I’d do a quick post about my favorite silver eyeshadow. Lately I have been in love with all things Tarte Cosmetics. They are a great company, and most of their products are so easy to use, and have multiple uses. Great for women on the go, who want a no muss-no fuss makeup line. My current love is their Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo’s. These inventive little wands hold a waterproof cream on one end and a loose eyeshadow on the other. The eyeshadow comes out perfectly thanks to a roller ball. This stuff STAYS ON FOREVER! and it is so easy to use. Love, love, love it! So, in honor of my new silver car, I am rocking out with their Slate color, and wearing my car loving joy on my eyelids. :)
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Glamcor Professional
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: COVERGIRL Janelle Monae at Essence Music Festival
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud