I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- 5 Quick Beauty Tips
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Try On Studio
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!