I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Johnsons Creamy Baby Oil
- Decade-by-Decade skin care routine
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Creme De La Mer
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Friday top 5- Best Mineral Foundation
- German Nivea Creme
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Glamcor Professional
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!