I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Flu Busting Beauty Secrets
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Top 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
Around the Web!