I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty Teams with Fergie
- Rosebud Salve
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream