I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- LUSH CoCo Lotion
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Holiday Makeup Made Simple
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!