I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Rosebud Salve
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer