I have been working like crazy all week, and my new find has seen me thru 12 hour days. I usually don’t like to spend more than $25 dollars on my compacts, but this is well worth the extra $10 . Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Compact Foundation stays on forever! I mean it. It will not come off or fade. This is well worth the price, and gives my skin a great finish. Not too matte, not too shiny. Very natural and clean. My new favorite!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
- Velour Lashes
- Return To Origins Recycling Program