As most of you know, I have always struggled with under eye circles. Therefore I am perpetually on the lookout for the worlds best concealer! But, most recently I have started to get dry under my eyes (yes world, I am getting older! *sigh*). Luckily I found a new little jar of heaven. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brighter is fantastic. And I mean really fantastic. This little jar has so many uses! The peach tinted eye cream is light enough to use in place of concealer, or can be used to refresh your concealer and add moisture to your eyes throughout the day (which is how I use it). The peach tint helps to counteract the blue undertones of dark circles, and the skincare benefits of the cream aid in dryness and puffiness. Presto! Healthy, happy eyes all at once.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- How Can I Get My Eyes To Glow?
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
Around the Web!