As most of you know, I have always struggled with under eye circles. Therefore I am perpetually on the lookout for the worlds best concealer! But, most recently I have started to get dry under my eyes (yes world, I am getting older! *sigh*). Luckily I found a new little jar of heaven. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brighter is fantastic. And I mean really fantastic. This little jar has so many uses! The peach tinted eye cream is light enough to use in place of concealer, or can be used to refresh your concealer and add moisture to your eyes throughout the day (which is how I use it). The peach tint helps to counteract the blue undertones of dark circles, and the skincare benefits of the cream aid in dryness and puffiness. Presto! Healthy, happy eyes all at once.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Skin Care Secrets from the Dermatologist to the Stars
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- How to Create a Pompadour