As most of you know, I have always struggled with under eye circles. Therefore I am perpetually on the lookout for the worlds best concealer! But, most recently I have started to get dry under my eyes (yes world, I am getting older! *sigh*). Luckily I found a new little jar of heaven. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brighter is fantastic. And I mean really fantastic. This little jar has so many uses! The peach tinted eye cream is light enough to use in place of concealer, or can be used to refresh your concealer and add moisture to your eyes throughout the day (which is how I use it). The peach tint helps to counteract the blue undertones of dark circles, and the skincare benefits of the cream aid in dryness and puffiness. Presto! Healthy, happy eyes all at once.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends