As most of you know, I have always struggled with under eye circles. Therefore I am perpetually on the lookout for the worlds best concealer! But, most recently I have started to get dry under my eyes (yes world, I am getting older! *sigh*). Luckily I found a new little jar of heaven. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brighter is fantastic. And I mean really fantastic. This little jar has so many uses! The peach tinted eye cream is light enough to use in place of concealer, or can be used to refresh your concealer and add moisture to your eyes throughout the day (which is how I use it). The peach tint helps to counteract the blue undertones of dark circles, and the skincare benefits of the cream aid in dryness and puffiness. Presto! Healthy, happy eyes all at once.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Friday Top 5-Best Makeup Remover Wipes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- 5 Ways to combat the effects of stress on your face
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Best Makeup Tips for Beautiful Eyes
- DIY Manicure At Home
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Marco Anti-Frizz leave-in conditioner with Collagen Color Guard™
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!