I think the makeup gods have finally heard my prayers. Yes ladies, I have found a concealer you can sleep in, and that is actually good for your eyes. That’s right, I said it!
As many of you know I have battled with viciously dark circles all my life. It is the thing that forged my love of makeup, and my eternal search for the perfect concealer. While I have found many a wonderful cover up, I have always been frustrated that there was never a product that I could use at night, or on days when I want to go au natural (but not so natural that I reveal those dastardly circles!). I even embarrassed to admit that I am one of those girls who, when staying with my boyfriend, runs to the bathroom in the middle of the night to apply concealer so I look refreshed and circle free in the morning. Yep, I am that neurotic about my dark circles.
Therefore, I am so, so, so happy to announce that The Balm Cosmetics has created an amazing concealer that is a wrinkle fighting, overnight wearing wonder.
The Time Balm concealer is, dare I say, “da bomb!”. The product contains vitamin E, A, and C, as well as soybean oil, panthenol, linoleic acids, . It feels creamy, blends well, and gives a medium to full coverage.
SO, thank you The Balm! You are saving me and my future (whomever he may be) husband from many late night runs to the powder room. My circles and my vanity are forever in your debt.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- The Magic of Velcro Rollers
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Sets
- Mirvaso Topical Gel for Rosacea
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Get The Look: Diane Kruger at the Bridge Premire
- Le Edge Exfoliation Tool
- Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick