I often talk about how beauty is not just about makeup or products, but about finding your own joy and inner confidence. Yet, I am the first to admit that this statement is sometimes easier said than done. We all have our days when the hair gods, or skin bandits attack us and no amount of inner confidence can help our deflated ego. That's why I adore this commercial by Dove. It reminds me of what beauty really is, and puts the biggest smile on my face. Of course, I will still be on the hunt to find the perfect products to help me through those "ugly, evil days". But, after watching this video I will try to hold my head up high and shine like I did when I was a kid…you know, just like the days when we had no concept of what "bad hair day" really meant.
" “It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Give Yourself A Personal Reboot!
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Cargo Eyelighter