I often talk about how beauty is not just about makeup or products, but about finding your own joy and inner confidence. Yet, I am the first to admit that this statement is sometimes easier said than done. We all have our days when the hair gods, or skin bandits attack us and no amount of inner confidence can help our deflated ego. That's why I adore this commercial by Dove. It reminds me of what beauty really is, and puts the biggest smile on my face. Of course, I will still be on the hunt to find the perfect products to help me through those "ugly, evil days". But, after watching this video I will try to hold my head up high and shine like I did when I was a kid…you know, just like the days when we had no concept of what "bad hair day" really meant.
" “It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
Around the Web!