Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Easy Summer Beauty with Walgreens!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- The Magic of Velcro Rollers
- Mirvaso Topical Gel for Rosacea
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Sets
- Private Makeup Lesson – Package 1
- Get The Look: Diane Kruger at the Bridge Premire
- Le Edge Exfoliation Tool
- Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick