Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Give Yourself A Personal Reboot!
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Return To Origins Recycling Program