Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
Around the Web!