Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Keep Your Non-Waterproof Eyeliner From Coming Off
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Try On Studio
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Flu Busting Beauty Secrets
- Get the Look: Old Hollywood Glam
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- How to Help Heal Your Skin After Blowing Your Nose Too Much
Around the Web!