Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Online Makeup School
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Secrets to Flawless Foundation
- The Science Behind Mineral Salt Deodorants
- Friday Top 5 – Best Mascaras
- How to Apply Makeup After 60 Years Old
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Reader Spotlight
Best of Bronze!
Around the Web!