Everyone knows how much I absolutely adore (ADORE!!) the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Self Esteem Fund. Their ad campaigns are thought provoking, and challenge the way the media thinks about beauty. They seem to embrace women and all our different, lovely, beautiful shapes and sizes. They celebrate our flaws, and try to encourage us with their ad's that showcase amazing REAL women. Please take a moment to visit the Dove website, and read about their inspiring campaign to help young girls gain self esteem by appreciating their own personal beauty. This commercial is just one of many that remind me to love my body, scars and all. Enjoy!!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Get the Look: Katy Perry at the VMA 2014
- Blake Lively 2009 Emmy Awards Makeup Look
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Rosebud Salve