It is no secret that I have battled the dreaded dark under eye circles all my life. Concealer has always been my savior to lighten the look of my bags. Yet, the older I get the more I find myself looking to eye creams to help me win this war. There are so many great products on the market that are targeting dark circles, and puffiness. Therefore, being the good little blogger, you know I must try them all!
My most recent find is Elizabeth Grant Skincare. I was thrilled to be introduced to this luxury line, and have the opportunity to try out some of their products. The company has been around since 1958, and they are a staple in the celebrity world (J.Lo is a fan!).
I first tried the Dark Circle Treatment, and immediately fell in love. LOVE!. The eye cream is light, has a gorgeous peach hue (which helps to counteract the dark blue in your circles) and is ideal for wearing under your makeup. Here is the lowdown:
* Contains an intensive triple action complex to dramatically reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eye area by targeting the red and blue colors of dark circles.
* Using intensive concentrations of Torricelumn™, Targeted Treatments smooth, firm, plump and rejuvenate targeted areas.
* Arnica, Cypress and Solomon’s Seal Extracts: reinforce vascular walls and improve micro-circulation in veins and capillary vessels.
* Haloxyl: clinically tested to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
Next I sampled the Vitamin C Eye Cream, which is absolutely splendid. The cream feels velvety on the skin, has a lovely light reflecting quality to it, and can be used day or night. I use it on top of the Dark Circle Treatment at night, and wake up looking refreshed (well, as refreshed as I can be!). The science behind this product is described as:
* Vitamin C Eye Radiance is an anti-aging eye cream with Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and make the eye area appear brighter and younger looking.
* This cream contains Emblica from the Indian Gooseberry tree, reputed to have the highest content of Vitamin C of any natural plant.