I was recently asked to create a look using products from my favorite site BeautyTicket.com. I chose Padma Lakshmi because of her grace, strength, and of course incredible radiant beauty. The products below will help you recreate her bronze glow, and soft shimmery eyes (all at a "can you believe it" discount price!).
- YSL “Voile de Soiel” Tinted Veil Tan in Golden Radiance. Use this as you would a bronzer. This will give a dewy, soft glow to the skin, and should be used in place of foundation.
- YSL Touche Eclat in “Luminous Toffee”. This is an amazing concealer/highlighter. Apply this under the eyes, top of the cheekbones , and on the bow of the upper lip.
- Sue Devitt Pressed Powder in “Summer Monsoon”. In place of foundation, apply the pressed powder in areas that are in need of oil control, or extra coverage.
- Delux Beauty Stick in “Camel”. This is a wonderful alternative to powder blush. It gives a fresh sheen to the cheeks.
- YSL Eyeliner in ”Mercury”. Apply this soft grey eyeliner all around the eye.
- POP Beauty Lid Palette in “Silver”. To complete the eye look, concentrate the lighter colors to the lid and inner corners of the eye. Place the darker hues on the outer corner. To finish the look, use the soft lilac color to soften the eyeliner on the lower lash line.
- Passport Eyeliner in “Stockholm and Capetown”. This eyeliner duo should be used only on the outer corners of the eye as the final extra pop to this eye look.
- Urban Decay Mini Big Fatty Mascara in Black