Ever since I was little I have loved de-tangling sprays. I cherished the smell, and the way it made my hair feel like silk. As I "grew up" I switched to leave-in conditioning sprays, and every other moisturizing spray I could get my hands on. Big girl hair needs big girl products, right?
Last week I was brought back to my youth when I was able to try the new hair de-tangler by Carol's Daughter. "Dream Big" Hair Detangler is a limited edition hair conditioning treatment created for the release of the upcoming Disney movie "The Princess and the Frog". Could it get any more marvelously girly? There is a cartoon princess on the cover for goodness sake!
However, don't let the youthful packaging fool you. This de-tangler trumps all of my big girl sprays. For the past week, I have been faithfully using this de-tangling and conditioning spray and have been unbelievably impressed with the results. My hair has been smoother, and softer than it has been in months. And yes, when I comb it out after the shower, there are no tangles (which still brings me back to my youth, I just love that "no tangle" feeling!). Here are the details:
* Instantly de-tangles without breaking or damaging little tresses
* Antioxidant-rich Cranberry Fruit Extract comforts and calms scalp
* Super shine booster Lemon Peel Extract envelops hair in softness
What it does:
* Easily detangles hair, releasing knots and tangles while protecting hair against breakage
* Soothes tender scalps
* Provides extra conditioning and shine
* Leaves hair more manageable for easy combing and styling