How many times have you found the ideal shade of lipstick that is just a smidgen too light or too dark. It makes you want to throw your fists up in the air and curse the makeup gods (ok, maybe not that dramatic of a reaction, but still very frustrating!).
I am already a huge fan of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics *see my review of their fantastic Lip Tars! *, and I recently had the pleasure of playing with some of their Colour Lip Balms at The Artist Summit.
Seriously amazing. Really. Although all the colors in this collection are something to rave about, I was particularly drawn to Tarred and Feathered (don't you just love those names!). These two colors are the perfect shade of sheer black and white. Don't be scarred by this. Black and white glosses are perfect for the color enhancement of your favorite lipstick or gloss.
* Use Tarred (Black) to deepen a lighter shade
* Use Feathered (White) to brighten, enhance, or prime a darker shade
The formulation is sheer, yet the pigmentation is superb. You get the moisturizing benefits of your favorite lip balm with the coverage of a lipstick. Perfection!
* Lip balms are 100% Vegan.
* They contain soothing Cocoa Butter, Hemp and Apricot Kernel Oil
* Lightly flavored with refreshing Peppermint Oil, known for its antibacterial properties.