Even more so, I am currently gushing over the SWAC lipgloss in Nancy. SWAC stands for "Sealed with a Cure" and this gorgeous pale pink gloss with gold flecks was created in support of The Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. An outstanding 20% of all proceeds are donated in support of this amazing charity.
Not only do all Purple Lab glosses have multi-tasking ingredients, but all their products are thoughtfully made to have a special meaning. The color of this gloss is in honor of Nancy, whose story and legacy are included as a love note with all lipglosses. The Nancy gloss is made to be a healing lip product that is filled with beneficial ingredients such as:
- Mangosteen: Originating from the Sunda Inslands and Moluccas of Indonesia, this Asian superfruit is rich in antioxidants and is know to stimulate the immune system
- Echinacea: This Native American Purple Coneflower is a herb known for stimulating the immune system, making cells more efficient in attacking disease.
- Vanilla: a natural anti-depressant with antioxidant properties
- Vitamin E: An ultra moisturizing antioxidant
- Vitamin C: An antioxidant that nurtures the skin and helps protect cells
- Gold Flecks: Dating back to ancient times, gloss as been used for its healing properties.
- Peptide 168: It Contains anti-aging benefits
Like all Purple Lab lipglosses, the texture is smooth and the longevity is suburb. This elegant gloss is a universally flattering shade of pink that will give a confidence boost to anyone who wears it.
I adore how Purple Lab Creator Karen Robinovitz shares her inspiration for SWAC. "I think it's important to feel pretty inside and out, especially when you're battling cancer of any kind. Breast cancer is a disease that attacks part of what makes us women - so to go through it with the perfect pout is just another way to stand up to it and not let it defeat you."