All the madness over New Moon (yes, of course I am going to see it!) got me tearing through my files to find something to post about the luminous Kristen Stewart. And I found something perfect to post in honor of my Twilight loving friends out there. Enjoy!
*Beau Nealson of Beaute Cosmetics created this stunning look for Kristen.
- I moisturized using Korress Primer.
- I then applied a mix of Flouron and Harlot Liqui-gel Stain from Beauté Cosmetics to the apple of the cheeks, using my finger tips.
- I used a little more than I really thought was needed, so that when I applied Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude over it that it would be muted and look like it were coming from within.
- I used Laura Mercier undercover pot #2 to conceal any redness and under her eyes as well.
- Once I was finished with that, I used Kanebo Sensai Loose powder to set the makeup and then applied Kevyn Aucoin the Sculpting Powder under the cheekbones and along the jaw line to define her face and cheekbones.
- I used Dior shadows in Stylish Move, over black pencil.
- Mainly using the burgundy and deep purple shades in the quaint concentrating color along the lash line and blending out.
- I then applied black liner to the inner rim of the eye and curled lashes with the Shu Uemura 24K gold lash curler, then applied YSL faux cils mascara to lashes, top and bottom.
- were a pink-beige gloss called Medusa from Beauté Cosmetics which Kristen happily took with her to the show to reapply.