The following kit will inspire ooh's and ahh's. I had to keep it safeguarded from my girlfriends who fell in love with it. It is elegant, sleek, and the colors inside are timeless. What more could you want!
The LORAC Silver Screen Full Face Collection came with me over the holiday weekend, when I traveled up to my family's house. I needed a kit that could take me from day to night, and that had soft neutral colors that would create a classic look. Well, this kit did the trick.
LORAC is a celebrity staple, with Debra Messingamong her devoted red carpet clients. Therefore, her products always hold up, and are of the highest quality. I have been using her stuff for years now. I was able to try the new face collection, and am so thrilled that I got my hands on it. It is delectable, and perfect for a loved one with a simple, refined makeup look. These are can't fail colors that have a smooth application and a long lasting finish. The kit is available at Ulta for only $30, which is a fantastic deal for the holidays.
The kit includes:
- 8 Eye Shadows – 4 neutral warm, and 4 neutral cool (shadows can be wet or dry)
- 2 Blushes – one neutral rose, and a lighter soft pink
- 1 Lip Gloss- a universally flattering rose with a hint of shimmer
- LORAC's exclusive dual-ended shadow/liner
Another great thing about this kit is that it includes a how-to guide on the back. Here are the instructions from Carol Shaw herself:
GET THE LOOK: Create Carol Shaw's sultry smoky eye looks using the 4 warm eye shadow shades in the top row, or the 4 luminous cool eye shadow shades in the bottom row.
- Starting with the lightest shade on the left and working your way to the darkest shade on the right
- Apply lightest shade beneath the brow to define brow bone, and also to inner corner to illuminate the eyes.
- Use second shade as a base color from lash line to crease.
- Blend third shade in the crease to shade and contour.
- Apply darkest shade to outer corner from lash to crease, blending inward to create seamless line between previously applied crease shade.
- Using the enclosed liner brush, apply darkest shade along upper and lower lash line. Can be applied wet or dry.