The holidays are a time for some inspiration! I have always found makeup books and blogs to be a great source of creativity. One of my current treasures is the DVD Fine: The Basics of Beauty by Sam Fine, and his book Fine Beauty. Not only is he a beloved makeup artist, but his blog is a tremendous resource for celebrity looks. Sam Fine generously gives detailed accounts of the makeup products he uses, and how he achieves his makeup looks on actresses such as Iman, Mo'Nique, and Veronica Webb.
Sam Fine is known as the "go-to makeup master for women of color" by VOGUE. He work is stunning, and his DVD is a wonderful instructional tool for every makeup artist, or woman who wants to know how to create a flawless face. His technique is elegant, clean, and will enhance any woman's normal makeup routine!
- step-by-step tutorial features three individual makeovers
- addresses a myriad of beauty challenges by focusing on tools, technique and product selection.
- Sharing his wealth of experience and expertise, Fine enables viewers to fully understand all that goes into creating a flawless, natural-looking face.
The classic book includes:
- Lavishly illustrated with color and black-and-white photos throughout
- Endorsements from top models and entertainers
- Includes photos of Iman, Veronica Webb, Brandy, Patti LaBelle, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Williams, Mary J. Blige, Naomi Campbell, and other famous faces
- Before-and-after makeovers included