Ever since I turned thirty I have had the irrational fear of waking up with a brand new tummy. I refer to this little fear as ‘my own personal Budda gut’. Long gone are the days when I could sip on a Slim Fast for two days and drop 10 pounds (jeez, I wish I was the weight I was when I thought I was fat!). Now that I am in my thirties, I have tried to adopt a healthier relationship with my body, and appreciate the curves that I have developed. I have also come to terms with the fact that maintaining my shape is a daily task, and loving my shape is a lifelong battle. This is all so much easier said than done.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Try On Studio
- The best things for great lashes
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Red Carpet Triangle Eye Shadow Tricks
- Get the Look: Miranda Kerr Academy Awards 2014
- Trend for Spring: Pink Eyeshadow
- BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup