Ever since I turned thirty I have had the irrational fear of waking up with a brand new tummy. I refer to this little fear as ‘my own personal Budda gut’. Long gone are the days when I could sip on a Slim Fast for two days and drop 10 pounds (jeez, I wish I was the weight I was when I thought I was fat!). Now that I am in my thirties, I have tried to adopt a healthier relationship with my body, and appreciate the curves that I have developed. I have also come to terms with the fact that maintaining my shape is a daily task, and loving my shape is a lifelong battle. This is all so much easier said than done.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Crest Sensi Stop Strip Giveaway!
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- On Trend: 2014 Spring/Summer Nail Trends