Ever since I turned thirty I have had the irrational fear of waking up with a brand new tummy. I refer to this little fear as ‘my own personal Budda gut’. Long gone are the days when I could sip on a Slim Fast for two days and drop 10 pounds (jeez, I wish I was the weight I was when I thought I was fat!). Now that I am in my thirties, I have tried to adopt a healthier relationship with my body, and appreciate the curves that I have developed. I have also come to terms with the fact that maintaining my shape is a daily task, and loving my shape is a lifelong battle. This is all so much easier said than done.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Rosebud Salve
- Contour Makeup for Hiding a Wrinkled Neck
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Glamcor Professional
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- How to Dye Your Hair at Home
Around the Web!