Ever since I turned thirty I have had the irrational fear of waking up with a brand new tummy. I refer to this little fear as ‘my own personal Budda gut’. Long gone are the days when I could sip on a Slim Fast for two days and drop 10 pounds (jeez, I wish I was the weight I was when I thought I was fat!). Now that I am in my thirties, I have tried to adopt a healthier relationship with my body, and appreciate the curves that I have developed. I have also come to terms with the fact that maintaining my shape is a daily task, and loving my shape is a lifelong battle. This is all so much easier said than done.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- How to Conceal Under-Eye Imperfections Without Foundation
- The Pixie Cut: A Style for Every Season!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Celebrity Concealer Beauty Tips
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Talika Lipocils
- Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef
- Try On Studio
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!