Everyone is constantly hearing about High Definition, and the new product launches that claim they are made for “High Definition” products. The one question I consistently get from my clients is “what does high definition mean to me, and why do I need these products”.
The easiest way to explain High Definition products is that it imparts a soft focus finish, and helps to naturally diffuse flaws by working with the light around you. It essentially gives you a flawless finish, that provides great coverage while looking completely natural.
One of my first forays into High Definition products was with Cargo High Definition Powder. I use the entire line of Cargo Blu Ray in my kit, and personally use the extra light powder for mid-day touchups, or to provide a more full coverage over my normal foundations. This powder is magic. It imparts a full, yet natural coverage, and evens out any skin tone irregularities.
Here are the details:
- Photochromatic pigments adjust with the lighting so that you have natural looking makeup no matter what the setting,
- Ultra-fine micronized minerals fill the look of fine lines and reduce the appearance of imperfections.
- An irregular particle size creates light dispersion, an effect that softens the look of the skintone.
- This oil-free powder is perfect whether you are getting married, going to your prom, having portraits taken, or simply want to look fabulous anytime
- Comes in a sleek black compact for convenient touch-up on the go.