I have tried to think of a new way to talk about this next product. The problem is that it has all been said before! There is a reason that Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is consistently awarded “Best Tinted Moisturizer”, because it gives a flawless look unlike any other.
There are three different formulations: Original, Illuminating, and Oil Free. The product is light, hydrating, and evens out the skintone to perfection. Unlike most tinted moisturizers, this provides a significant amount of coverage. I personally like to mix the oil free and illuminating formulas for a perfect glow. Every time I apply this mix, I am asked if I got a tan, or told that I look radiant. You can’t beat those compliments!
Here are the details:
- Moisturizing formula hydrates skin, softening & easing fine, dry lines
- Leaves a natural, dewy finish
- Features an antioxidant vitamin complex that acts as a free radical scavenger to protect the skin from even the most aggressive effects of the environment
- Extremely long-wearing, stays colour true & wears evenly
- Add SPF and a sheer finish to the skin by mixing 50% Tinted Moisturizer into your Foundation
Makeup Artist Tip: Try mixing the Bronzing Gel onto the forehead, cheeks, and tip of your chin for a natural, sheer glow. Or, if you need to warm up the color on your moisturizer, try mixing this gel with the tinted moisturizer for a believable tan.