For the past five years I have been hearing about the cult favorite Cle de Peau BEAUTE concealer from every professional makeup artist I encounter.
This falls under the category of “is it really worth the cost?”, due to it’s hefty $70 price tag. I know, I know, this sounds ridiculous….but, I am going to have to admit that this little tube works wonders! As cliché as it sounds, this concealer is worth every penny.
If it makes the cost easier to swallow, one tube will last you at least 8 months. The consistency is light, and thin, and yet the coverage is incomparable. This is a phenomenal concealer for older skin, as it will not crease or settle into fine lines. It is also an amazing buy for anyone who wants to get the most coverage without having to use foundation. This will help you obtain a flawless finish by applying it under the eyes, around the nose, and over any uneven sections of your face. It’s the little all-in-one tool.
- Named Best Undereye Concealer in InStyle magazine's "Best of Beauty" (09)
- Concealer in Beige named Best Concealer for Medium-Fair Skin and Ocher named Best Concealer for Medium-Dark Skin in Instyle's Best Makeup Shades (09)
- Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture.
- Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections.
- High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light
- Provides maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease.
Makeup Artist Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas . It has a fantastic honey/peach hue that counteracts the darkness. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend.