Big beautiful lashes are all the rage right now, and for good reason; voluminous lashes make your eyes look bigger, and evoke a sensual vibe. Thick, black lashes remind me of Bridget Bardot, or Catherine Deneuve. The look is sexy, classic, and mysterious.
The obvious way to achieve this look would be to use a Volumizing mascara, right? Well, yes and no. Yes, you want to have a rich, volume enhancing black mascara on hand, but this is not the only step in achieving lashes to die for.
My best trick to achieve big lashes is to start your mascara application with Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara. I have been using this technique for some time now.
Here is how:
- Start by focusing the wand as close to the root as possible. It helps to place your index finger on your eyebrow and gently lift your eye. This will get you as close to the root as possible.
- Wiggle the wand back and forth until the root is completely coated
- Follow and finish with your favorite Volume mascara
This may take some practice, but it is well worth it. I have used this trick on myself for years, and I am consistently asked if I am wearing false eyelashes. You will really see the difference! Here are the details:
Exclusive lash-catching mini-brush allows you to get hard-to-reach lashes – from corner to corner, root to tip and the bottom, too.
- Lengthens and defines lashes
- No clumps or globs
- Contact lens safe and hypoallergenic
Makeup Artist Tip: You can not only enhance the look of your lashes with this trick, but you can also create your own long wear formula by using the waterproof Lash Discovery before your normal mascara.