When all of your girlfriends have the same cleanser in their bathroom you know it’s good. It also helps that every magazine and dermatologist recommends this as the best all around cleanser. Yep, I am talking about the infamous Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It is a classic for good reason. It thoroughly takes off all your makeup, without stripping your skin. I keep mine in the shower, and rely on it to take off the grime from the day. It never leaves my skin dry or irritated.
It is trusted because:
- formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin.
- Unlike soap, Cetaphil is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free.
- Soothes and softens as it cleanses, helping the skin retain needed moisture.
- Use for face, hands, and the entire body.
- Also an excellent cleanser for the delicate skin of babies.
- Available in a formula for oily skin (which is amazing for taking off stubborn makeup!)