"Based on her dress, I wanted to create an ethereal movie-star look. I kept the cheekbones high and highlighted with the NARS Enchanted Cream Blush for a soft and supportive look.” –Matthew Vanleeuween for NARS Cosmetics
- Orgasm illuminator
- Enchanted Cream Blush (NEW for Summer 2010)
- Desire Blush
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (NEW for Summer 2010, Available May 1st)
- D. Gorgeous Single Eyeshadow
- Brousse Duo Eyeshadow
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Cruising Lipstick
- Sweet Dreams Lip Gloss
Master stylist Robert Vetica created her look for the hair.
- To create the style, Vetica started by applying Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream on wet hair to create smoothness and shine.
- After blowdrying hair straight he sectioned hair off and created two ponytails, an inch apart, one on top of the other to create volume below the crown of the head.
- Next, Vetica used a curling iron on each ponytail to create texture, and then brushed them out for width and volume.
- After creating the shape of the updo, he strategically pulled out stands throughout the look to create a modern textured effect using flyaways around the forehead to further soften.
- He then finished with new argan oil-infused Moroccanoil Luminous Hair Spray.