“We wanted to achieve a sexy and sophisticated look while keeping it balanced with her dress. With luminous skin and neutral-glossed lips, I was able to really focus on her beautiful almond-shaped eyes.” -Vera Steimberg for NARS Cosmetics
- Orgasm Illuminator
- Enchanted Cream Blush (NEW for Summer 2010)
- Lamu Multiple (NEW for Summer 2010)
- Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (NEW for Summer 2010, Available May 1st)
- Brousse Duo Eyeshadow
- Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Love Devotion Lipstick (NEW for Summer 2010; try Casablanca Lipstick for a similar effect)
- Ophelia Lip Gloss
“We wanted to to have an editorial look because she was wearing Givenchy. We also didn’t want the hair and make up to compete with the dress so we created an elegant but effortless look.”
- Apply TRESemmé Naturals Lightweight Mousse all over damp hair and blow dry away from the face with volume, flipping head upside down when the hair is almost dry to finish.
- Separate the crown from the rest of the hair and pull back sides and back into a tight ponytail.
- Pull the hair almost all the way through, leaving the ends tucked into the pony tail holder to create a half bun shape.
- Let a few pieces in the back fall out for a messier look.
- Tease the top of the hair, pull back to meet the back and pin, criss-crossing the bobby pins for a secure hold.
- Spray all over with TRESemmé TRES TWO Extra Hold Hair Spray.
- Spray hairspray on finger tips and gently pull the hair around the face with your fingers to loosen the hair, giving it an organic effortless look.