Loose, beachy waves are ideal for summer. The trick is finding a hair product that provides hold, hydration, and soft movement. Easy, tousled Gisele like waves are simpler to achieve when you use Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion. This cult classic is a favorite of celebrity stylists, and editors alike. It has been hailed a classic by such magazines as InStyle and Lucky.
This is a great blow dry cream, and when applied to wet hair your hair will hold your style longer, and give your waves a more defined look. This also works wonders for a piecey look for bangs.
This drugstore knockout boasts:
- Formulation holds hair in place and helps it stretch as it dries for a beautifully soft style all day long. Will not stick to irons.
- Collagen amino acids provide flexible hold and control.
- Panthenol adds shine.
- Long-lasting formula holds wraps, wet sets and thermal styles yet combs out easily.
- Gives you natural-looking style that leaves hair soft and shiny
- How to use:
- Shampoo and Condition hair. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
- Comb through with wide-tooth comb.
- Apply an ample amount Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion and massage throughout based on desired styling needs.
- Style hair as usual. Can be used for wrapping hair, wet sets, blow drying, and up dos.