For the past two weeks I have been running around New York, and sucking up all the glorious fashion filled makeup looks that my fellow artists are knocking out! Being in the city always fills me with inspiration, and stirs up my creativity.
One of my favorite artists and friend, Orlando Santiago, recently let me join him on set to get a sneak peak at his work in action. His current fashion project allows him to create classic, sensual looks that can be recreated on anyone. I tried this look below myself on a recent night out, and felt gorgeous. And, to top it off, all the products he used were from one of my favorite makeup lines, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics.
Here is the look below, try it out next time you want to feel like a goddess!
- Mineral Primer to start.
- A light dusting of HD Powder in Warm all over to set primer.
- Loose Mineral Foundation buffed all over for full coverage.
- Petal and Bashful Blush mixed together for a soft flush.
- *if needed, a light dusting of Sundance bronzer to warm up the skin.
- Brown Artiste Eyebrow palate.
- Kasbah eyeshadow all over the lid.
- Cocoa in the crease, blended out, and lightly applied underneath the lower lash line.
- Golden Beryl shimmer in the center of eye as a soft highlight.
- Onyx liner winged out to create a cat eye.
- Blackest black mascara.
- Vixen lipliner.
- Truly Real lipstick.
- Promiscuous lipgloss in the center of lips.
*If you are in NY on Sunday and Monday, Orlando Santiago will be presenting at The Makeup Show NY. Oh yeah…..and I will be there too!