This summer I have decided to say goodbye to my Scottish paleness. My new blonde locks demand so. No worries, I have not jumped off the deep end and gone into full beach bunny mode. But, I have accepted the fact that a little golden color to my skin does in fact make me look better, look healthier, and dare I say skinnier?!
So, I have braved the sun, melted quite a bit, and turned my fair skin into a semblance of a tan (or did my freckles simply blend?). Yes, I was safe; I used SPF, and waited a ridiculously long time to gain color. It was worth it though. *sigh*
Once I started rocking a light bronze glow, I had to run out and buy a new summer bronzer to match. Cargo WaterResistant Bronzer did just the trick, and the water-resistant goodness seals the deal of perfection. I have sweated, melted, and lasted all night with this epic wonder. I really does give you a glow that will last through the heatwave. And, it is buildable, so you can start off a light glow and build color as you get darker over the summer. How thoughtful of them!
Here are the details:
- NO messy brown streaks!
- Imparts an effortless summer glow that stays put rain or shine.
- Has been tested by the make-up artist for Dancing With The Stars on the latest live tour. Water Resistant Bronzer stood up to hours of dancing!
- This longwearing formula withstands perspirations so you don't have to fuss with re- application.
- The specialized formula contains a unique silicone-coated talc that provides better adhesion to the skin and withstands water.
- L-lysine: An amino acid which increases the long wearing and water resistant properties
- Light Diffusers: These ultra fine particles work to scatter the light from the face giving a diffused effect for an impeccably perfect glow.