My favorite is the original Rosebud Salve in a tin. The balm leaves a stunning tint that looks beautiful with a nude lipliner, and is perfect for summer. The other amazing thing about this little can of goodness is that it is a muti-tasking master. I have one girlfriend that uses it solely on her cuticles, and another who swears it heals scars. And did I mention the tin? The packaging is irresistible, collectible, and begs to be seen on your vanity.
Here are the details:
- This cult-favorite, multi-purpose lip balm has been popular for over 100 years.
- This world-famous salve is coveted by Hollywood stars and makeup artists.
- Aids in the relief of chapped and dry skin, blemishes, diaper rash, and detergent burns.
- A wonderful lip moisturizer and natural looking lip gloss.
- It moisturizes dry lips, calms and heals irritation, and soothes the sting of minor burns.
- Try dabbing on dry elbows or knees to condition, and relieve dryness.
- Also an excellent remedy for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Glossy, non-sticky, non-waxy, texture makes this balm stand out.
- Only a dab is necessary, ensuring that one tin lasts a very long time!
- Mix with lipstick for extra shine.
- During allergy and cold season, dab on a dry, irritated nose to relieve discomfort.
Makeup Artist Tip: The original Rosebud salve now comes in a convenient tube! This is my preferred choice for travel, my purse or car. Since the tin can be susceptible to heat, during the summer this is a great alternative. Another one to try during the summer is the Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm. This salve is great to have on hand for the summer to soothe bug bites, sunburn, or summertime skin irritations.