Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Cargo Eyelighter
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty Teams with Fergie
- Talika Lipocils
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion
- Return To Origins Recycling Program