Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- AmLactin Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- Cargo Eyelighter
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Easy Braided Hairstyles for Summer
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Rosebud Salve
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- KeraPure Keratin Blowout Extender