Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Rosebud Salve
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Glamcor Professional
- Jolen Creme Bleach and 50th Giveaway!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Jessica Alba Makeup Inspiration
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
Around the Web!