Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Bronde Ombre’ Perfection!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- Rosebud Salve
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look