Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Results
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Cargo Eyelighter
- The Best Brow Products!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Talika Lipocils