Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- 5 Hair Care Mistakes You’re Making
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Kiernan Shipka at New York Fashion Week
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Puffy Eye Minimizer
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- How To Wear Violet Lipstick
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!