Spring means lighter, brighter days, and the promise of summer right round the corner. We might feel the need to shake this up a bit, make a change, try new looks. And why not? Designers and cosmetic lines come out with fresh spring palettes every year for eyes, lips and cheeks. You can add to the fun by accessorizing further with colored contacts.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Best of Lips!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Prevent Your Hair From Breakage with L’Oreal Triple Resist
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2015
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Try On Studio
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Hair and Makeup Ideas to Speed up Your Morning Routine
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
Best of Bronze!
PRIMP Seal 2015
Around the Web!