Did you know that $1 can help connect a child to 10 meals! TOMORROW, Kiehl’s embarks on a partnership with Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit that is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. Visit www.kiehls.com/shareourstrength , or stop by one of their amazing free standing stores to support this organization!
On May 14, 2011, Kiehl’s proudly unveils a national event called Erase Lines, Fill Needs, and Ensure That No Kid Goes Hungry in America. Taking place at all Kiehl’s freestanding stores nationwide, the project will help:
- Reach our overall donation goal of $75,000,
- The partnership will run May 14 and May 31, 2011 (visit Kiehls.com to find a Kiehl’s freestanding store near you.)
- If you’re unable to visit a freestanding store, donations will be accepted at Kiehls.com, May 14 through Dec. 31, 2011, to reach the total donation goal of $75,000.
And, if you visit on May 14, in all Kiehl’s freestanding stores:
- You’ll receive a complimentary 10.5 day supply of Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate and Kiehl’s will donate $1.50 per customer visit to Share Our Strength (up to $10,500)
- In all stores, partake in additional Vitamin C with complimentary offerings of oranges and orange juice
- In all stores, participate in two raffles for a Kiehl’s gift valued at $150.
In select stores, purchase treats from a bake sale hosted by Ambassadors of Share Our Strength to further raise funds for the organization. Participating Kiehl’s stores are:
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 109 Third Avenue, New York, 212-677-3171
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, Forum Shops at Caesars, 3500 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, 702-784-0025
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 2360 Fillmore St., San Francisco, 415-359-9260
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 112 Newbury St., Boston, 617-247-1777
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 832 Lincoln Rd., Miami, 305-531-0404
About Share Our Strength:
Share Our Strength®, a national nonprofit, is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with the nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. Through its No Kid Hungry® Campaign—a national effort to end childhood hunger in America by 2015—Share Our Strength ensures children in need are enrolled in effective federal nutrition programs; invests in community organizations fighting hunger; teaches families how to cook healthy, affordable meals; and builds public-private partnerships to end childhood hunger, at the state and city level. Working closely with the culinary industry and relying on the strength of its volunteers, Share Our Strength hosts innovative culinary fundraising events and develops pioneering cause marketing campaigns that support No Kid Hungry. Visit Strength.org to get involved.
About Kiehl’s Since 1851:
Kiehl’s Since 1851, fine skin care purveyors, is dedicated to serving women and men formulas for skin, body and hair made with uniquely efficacious, natural ingredients, and committed to giving back to the communities in which we do business. www.kiehls.com