My Journey Into Makeup: Part 2, by Jennifer Eolin
My Journey Into Make-Up: Part II
by Jennifer Eolin
Two enormously good things came out of my marriage:
1) A divorce. (Bazing!)
2) I finally learned how to apply make-up.
Since the first item on this list is self-explanatory, I'll delve into the second item.
When I got married I knew I needed someone to do my make-up because I've never been that good at the whole make-up thing. “How do you know this, Jennifer, since you sound perfect in every way shape and form?” you may be asking. It's because when I was a teenager I wore blush. All over my face. (Yes. You read that right. Commence judging.)
To say that make-up was important in the 80s is a gross understatement.
This is a premium membership content!
The Makeup Sessions Membership brings together my experience as a professional makeup artist, as well as creating a beauty hub where the worlds best makeup artists spill their secrets. I believe you deserve to know how to look your most beautiful with significantly less effort than ever before!
When you're a member, you get:
- Let the makeup blogger team scour the web for you and bring you the best beauty secrets from celebrity makeup artists
- How to recreate celebrity looks for the real world….and in less time.
- View interviews with prominent makeup artists
- Have direct access to the team of beauty experts
Find out more about the membership here