Primers are the one product that seems to confuse most people. "Why do I need this" I hear them moan! I have always been a major advocate of this must have makeup accessory, because nothing else keeps makeup on longer, and helps to make your skin look as flawless. My favorite brand for skin and eyes has always been Smashbox (love the Luminous!) and for lips, you can't go wrong with Benefit LipPlump. The article below gives a great description of the reasons to prime…Enjoy!
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Tips on Applying Bridal Eye Makeup for Photos
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Get the Look: Lily James at the Cinderella Premiere
- Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef
- Try On Studio
- Top 10 Products for Fall from Make Up Forever
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!