Last week Miami was the hot spot for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim. Models flocked around in the newest swimwear, and makeup artists showed off the best for summer fabulousness. MAKE UP FOR EVER ALLIANCE artist, James Vincent served as key make up artist for the Diesel fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami.
Complexion & Cheeks: "The look was kept simple with slightly bronzed skin for a healthy looking holiday tan."
- James used a combination of MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting Kit #1 and MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Bronze
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Uplight #31 (sparkling pink) and #33 (golden copper) to highlight cheeks and warm up the face.
Eyes: "The eyes featured a soft, golden shimmer for a natural, open-eyed look."
- James applied MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Cream #11 (gold) and #12 (copper) to the lids
- He then dusted MAKE UP FOR EVER Metal Powder #2 in maize gold on top for added sheen.
- He finished by lining the eyes with MAKE UP FOR EVER Khol Pencil #1K in black and #6K in gold.
- The lips were shaped and sculpted with MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip #2C
- Lips were topped with MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine #S6, a soft peach, for a glossy, polished finish.