Now that summer is upon us, magazines have been blasting pictures of beautifully tanned women with gloriously wavy, beachy hair (hello, impossible expectations!). So, since I obviously can’t have the tight, taught and tanned body, I can at least try to fake the wavy hair. Summer waves aren’t as impossible, or hard to achieve as they may seem. I was able to try out the new line of curling wands by NuMe, and was thrilled with the ease of these irons. I experimented with the 25-13 mm Reverse Curling Wand, which creates the look of looser curls on top, and tighter waves near the ends. Very Gisele! The thing that I was most impressed with was how quickly the curls came. The wrapping was a breeze, and I had summer waves in under 10 min.
Here are the details:
NuMe’s tourmaline curling wands lets you have it all by creating gorgeous long lasting curls and voluminous waves. The simple and effective clip-free design gives you silky smooth curls every time without the risk of tugging or breaking your hair.
- Heat resistant glove prevents you from burning your hand
- Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates prevent dry and damaged hair
- Negative Ion Technology reduces static and frizz for shinier, more manageable hair
- Rounded Barrels create curls or flips your hair
- 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic plates prevent dry and damaged hair
- Heats up with in seconds, reducing wait time
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold, handle and manipulate
- The simple and effective clip-free design gives you silky smooth curls every time without the risk of tugging or breaking your hair.
- Get perfect frizz- free curls, a cascade of mermaid waves or just some added volume to your locks without the hefty hair dresser bill.