I adore a woman who is proud to flaunt her curves, and shine with a fierce "I am woman, hear me roar" type of attitude. Who else better than Sofia Vergara to rock the red carpet on Emmy night, and bring back va va voom to Hollywood. She is one of my favorite current comedians on television (when I want to especially annoy Mike, I just shout JAY! in my best Sofia/Gloria accent). On Emmy night, makeup artist Kayleen McAdams created a bronze, and coral glow using CoverGirl cosmetics to enhance the color of her grecian goddess gown.
Here are the details!
• CoverGirl Invisible Concealer in Honey – under the eyes and wherever needed
• CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation in Soft Honey #255
• CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder in Warm Beige #145
• CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Plush Peach
• CoverGirl Classic Colors Blush in Natural Glow – to set the cream blush
• CoverGirl Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Hot Toffee – on crease
• CoverGirl Liquiline Eyeliner in Black Fire – along the top and bottom lash line
• CoverGirl Queen Collection 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Black Tie – along the top and bottom lash line to set the eyeliner
• CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black
• CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Rapture #280