Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Key West Aloe Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get The Look: Nina Dobrev
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Laura Geller Spackle Makeup Primer
- Zoe Saldana Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding- Her Makeup Look
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Get The Look: Katy Perry Grammys 2014