Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Makeup Tips for Winter’s Bold New Face
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Keeping your skin moisturized during pregnancy
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Makeup Wars: It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette
- Abreva Conceal – Cover Up That Cold Sore!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
Around the Web!