Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Get The Look: Jessica Lange at the Emmys 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- 5 Tips About How to Apply Mascara
- Desiderata – Happy Holidays!
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Rosebud Salve
- “Sex and the City” Carrie Bradshaw/ Sarah Jessica Parker
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Get The Look: Sophia Vergara at Emmy Awards 2014
- Ziaja Natural Skincare