Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream
- 7 Steps to Getting Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s Timeless Hairstyle
- Wet n’ Wild Beauty Teams with Fergie
- Talika Lipocils
- Rachel McAdams Oscar 2010 Makeup Look
- How to Highlight and Contour Like a Pro
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Becky G. at the 2014 Premios Juventud
- Best Summertime Bronzers