Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Fall Eye Palettes!
Best of Lips!
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Olay Luminous and Walgreens Giveaway!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Halloween Vampire Makeup
- How Can I Get My Eyes To Glow?
- Audrey Hepburn by Mathias Alan
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
Around the Web!