Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Around the Web!
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Summer Hair with Sassoon Salon
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Cargo Eyelighter
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Taking Care of Your Brushes
- Best Beauty Looks for Date Night
- Get the Look: Judy Greer at the “Married” Premiere
- Celebrity Hairstylist Kari Hill
- Bronde Ombre’ Perfection!
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation
- How To: False Eyelashes and Lash Extensions
- Nurturing Force “Blot Out Offensive” Shine and Oil Control Cream