Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Four Sizzling Looks For Date Night
- Get The Look: Margot Robbie Oscars 2015
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Top 5 Best Blush Dupes
- Get The Look: Jessica Chastain at the Oscars 2015
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Graftobian HD Creme Corrector Palette
- Madonna’s Makeup Artist Gina Brook Holiday Looks
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Try On Studio
- Get The Look: America Ferrera Academy Awards 2015
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!