Even though winter is upon us, we should not forget that the sun is still hammering its rays down upon our skin. Skin care protection needs to be year round routine. I am particularly sensitive of this subject right now, as someone whom I cherish is currently battling with Melanoma. And since getting him to wear sunscreen is an arduous task, I searched around for the simplest approach to sunscreen, so he would no longer be able to complain about the sloppy creams, or that "he forgot" to apply the product (jeesh!). I needed to find something that even a man would remember to apply, whether it was on the go, or during his morning routine.
Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Rosebud Salve
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
- Ziaja Natural Skincare
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Umberto Beverly Hills Dry Clean Dry Shampoo
- Desiderata ~ Happy Holidays!
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!