My newest skincare obsession has been oils. Anything oils. Contrary to popular belief, they do not clog up your pores, or enhance your oily skin. Instead, they sink into the skin, add suppleness, and smooth out the skin in ways that no moisturizer can.
Recently, I was introduced to Lina Hanson Global Face Serum and promptly fell in love. I smother it all over my skin whenever I get the chance! The thing that I adore about the serum is the stunning combination of oils from around the world. The scents are intoxicating, and the oils instantly absorb into the skin and create an epic glow.
Lina Hanson, the celebrity artist behind the serum, shares her inspiration by sayin:
“In my travels as a makeup artist, I’ve worked with people of all skin types and skin issues. The one thing that we can all agree on is the importance of flawless skin. Achieving that perfect complexion is what we all strive for. We spend so much money on luxurious creams and procedures to achieve it, not realizing the products we use are filled with dangerous toxins that harm our skin. I believe using pure and natural ingredients derived from the earth will help your skin get the nutrients it needs to look its best."
GLOBAL FACE SERUM will benefit your skin in the following ways:
* Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Reduces inflammation and skin irritation
* Improves complexion and restores elasticity
* Absorbs quickly into the skin
* No animal ingredients/no animal testing
* Completely free of parabens, artificial fragrance, silicone, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances or any other chemical ingredient.
* The unique aroma blend of essential oils used in our serum is known to uplift your mood, relieve anxiety and promote a sense of positive wellbeing
The goodness inside the serum:
- Marula— Highly sustainable oil harvested by the women in South Africa to support their economic growth. It is rich in antioxidants, anti-aging properties and is said to be a more potent source of vitamin c than oranges.
- Baobab—In Africa this oil is known as the ‘Tree Of Life.” Baobab has been used by African women for centuries to protect their skin against the harsh savannah desert. It also helps prevent and treat dry skin conditions.
- Camellia Seed—The secret for Japanese women’s flawless and porcelain complexion. It moisturizes, brightens the skin, lightens age spots and prevents wrinkles.
- Argan—Referred to as “Liquid Gold” in Morocco. This rare oil is known to protect against premature aging, hydrate the skin and neutralize free radicals. Argan oil is produced by a women’s cooperative, and the earnings provide support to their entire community.
- Brazil Nut— From the Amazon Rainforest of Brazil, this oil is rich in alpha, and oleic acids to maintain smooth, younger looking skin. This oil supports the local farmers to preserve the rainforest, by providing them with means of earnings that doesn’t involve cutting down timber.
- Pumpkin Seed— This highly moisturizing oil is originated in Austria. It possesses very high levels of anti-oxidants, and decreases redness on the skin caused by rosacea.
- Mandarin—This ingredient has been used in ancient China for centuries. Nowadays it is produced in Italy. Mandarin promotes a finer textured skin and helps remove any congestion as well as acne scars.
- Neroli— Produced by small growing co-ops in Tunisia. This anti-aging oil improves elasticity, stimulates new cell growth and softens wrinkles and scars.
- Frankincense—For centuries, people in the Egypt have used this sought after oil for a number of reasons. It has incredible properties that rejuvenates the skin and prevent the formation of wrinkles.
- Palmarosa—This sweet-rose smelling oil from India, moisturizes your skin yet balances the hydration levels. It also helps fight minor skin infections.
- Ylang Ylang—This essential oil is derived from the flowers of the Ylang Ylang tree in Indonesia. It’s perfect for combination skin, due to its ability to cure both dry and oily skin.