Get The Look: Torrey Devitto
My good friend, and highly talented makeup artist Angela Peralta was kind enough to share her makeup secrets for Torrey Devitto's Oscar night look. LOVE the lips. Enjoy!
Torrey Devitto's ( Pretty little liars, The Vampire Diaries) red carpet look
1. I prepped the skin with Guerlain Super Aqua serum and Guerlain Orchidee eye + lip cream. I love the Orchidee eye and lip cream because it's paraben and fragrance free and can go directly on the lip and directly on the eye lid.
2. I used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude to even out her skin and went in with the Makeup Forever HD concealer 325 where she needed a bit more coverage.
I set the look with Makeup Forever HD powder.
3. To give her the glow on her cheeks I used the "Dallas" from Benefit cosmetics on the apples of her cheeks and around her temples.
4. On her eyes I used Guerlain precious lights pen around her eye and directly on her lid as a base. Then I used Dolce and Gabbana quad color in "Cocoa" to get a soft warm smokey eye. I defined her eyes on the top with liquid liner in black from Elf cosmetics. To give her the her the pretty soft lash look I used # 47 lashes from Moda and finished it with a coat of mascara from YSL.
5. I skipped lip liner and gloss altogether and used the Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in "Georgia 62". I love these lipsticks because they are hydrating to the lips, but long wearing and give off a slight sheen.
6. I finished the look by light spritzing her skin with one Juliet Hewitt's pure Persian rose water spray.