Her preformance in The Help moved me beyond compare. I must admit that I was ever so dissapointed when she lost the Best Actress award at this years Oscars (although if you are going to loose to anyone, Meryl Streep is the way to go!).
Viola Davis impressed me even more on Sunday when she confidently walked down the red carpet with her hair au natural. She looked radiant, and glowed with self assurance. It has been widely reported that her husband encouraged her to strut her natural hair down the red carpet, and I am so glad he did!
Her makeup look was equally elegant. She matched her emerald green gown with similar eye colors, bronzed skin, and nude, glossy lips. Here are my suggestions on how to recreate her look below:
- Includes: Tinted Body Moisturizer . Oil-Free. leaves your skin completely refreshed and rejuvenated with a healthy, bronzed glow.
- Eye Intensifier Pencil in Tanzania: stunning bronze eyeliner to smoke out the lid.
- Bronzing Eye Trio in Waihi Beach: Three shimmering baked shades blend effortlessly together to give your eyes that sought after bronzed look
- Bronze lip gloss
- A set of two bronzing powder hues.
- Laura Mercier Bronzing Duo is an innovative two-shade bronzer that allows you to custom blend the perfect amount for a healthy, sunkissed look
- Two natural colors that don't compete with the smokey eyes
- This collection is perfect for darker skin, and the powder is silky goodness.
- The emerald green shadows and highlighters are perfect to emulate her look