I recently discovered a very cool makeup line from Austrailia called Gorgeous Cosmetics. In fact, I just spent an hour devouring their site, and drooling over the products. What also impressed me was the stunning face charts, and well put together makeup kits. I am always grateful and take note of a company that tries to work with the basic colors, and looks that everyday woman need. Although I can appreciate makeup trends, not everyone needs the new green eyeshadow for Spring. Sometimes simple, and classic is the best bet.
Here is a brilliant kit for an everyday pretty glow. Enjoy!
Prepare and Create: SHEER BRILLIANCE FOUNDATION
- Keeping your skin hydrated is the first and most important step to a flawless finish. Makeup preparation and good skincare starts with a nourishing, hydrating base. Applying a small amount of lightweight foundation will achieve a fresh, healthy and natural canvas.
Smooth: AIRSPIRE FOUNDATION BRUSH
- Achieve a smooth, even, natural base by applying Sheer Brilliance Foundation over skin using Airspire Foundation Brush. No messy finger marks or lines, and clean skin = happy skin!
Disguise: CONCEALING CREAM
- One of the most essential, yet neglected, steps to flawless skin is concealing imperfections. A tiny touch of Concealing Cream under the eyes will brighten the area, hide discolouration and banish dark circles.
Colour: COLOR PRO BLUSH IN PEACH GLOW
- Add life to your makeup with a flush of colour across the apples of the cheeks. Peach Glow is an adaptive shade, and can transform cheeks from sweet pinks and peaches to sultry earthly tones.
Define: NOUVEAUX BROW PENCIL
- Stand out with defined brows. Use Nuevo Brow Pencil to give brows a new life, creating shape and adding texture. Such a simple trick makes all the difference.
Enhance: GLAMALASH MASCARA IN BLACK
- Curl lashes and apply two coats of Glamalash Mascara to enhance your most important feature. Quick and easy to do, full lashes are a key element of basic glamour.
Paint: LIQUID LIPS LIP LACQUER IN NATURAL LUSTRE
- Finish your look with a nude, painted lip. Natural and sheer lacquers are the perfect addition to welcome in the new season, and complete this simple, fresh look!