I was recently reviewing my blog, and some of the posts that are readers favorites. One post that keeps popping up is my review of the Cargo Eyelighter from way back in 2009. This product is still one of my favorites, but there have also been some newer versions that have been brought to my attention in the past three years.
The list below are some of my newest finds to help brighten up the eye area, and give your peepers a pop!
- Mally Beauty Eye Pencil: A simple brightning pencil, perfect for the inner corners, or under the lower lashes
- Smashbox Artificial Light Powder: One of my newest favorites for the inner corners, top of the eyebrow, and over the cheekbones. Instant glow.
- Smashbox Halo Liquid Highlighter: Perfect alternative to powder for those with drier skin.
- Smashbox Photo Op liquid eye highlighter: LOVE. Can be used anywhere the face needs an extra pop. The perfect shimmery peach.
- Tarte Eyebrightner Night and Day Pencil: A must have for the purse. Instant 8 hours of sleep.
- benefit EyeBright: Used on the set of Grey's Anatomy to help the doctors look more awake. Wonderful under concealer.
- Mally Beauty Liquid Light
- benefit watt's up: Another great for all over brightness.