Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter.... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Holiday Gift Sets!
Best of Lips!
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- Quick and Easy Office Makeup Looks
- Return To Origins Recycling Program
- Rosebud Salve
- Beauty Deals at Nordstrom Rack
- Celebrity Hair Is Within Your Reach
- How To Look Polished, But Not Overdone
- The Best Bang For Your Face Shape:
- Try On Studio
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Tea Leoni interview by Tina Turnbow
- Elizabeth Taylor Cleopatra Inspired Makeup
Amazing Eye Palettes!
Around the Web!
Senna Cosmetics MOD MUSE Collection
It is no secret that I have been a loyal fan of Senna Cosmetics for some time. I first fell in love with them 3 years ago when I tried out their creamy pressed mineral foundation. Then, they got me hook, line and sinker with their Mineral Eye Lift Powder. I have an eye powder in my purse, my kit, and one at home. Can't. Live. Without it!
Recently, I got to try out their newest collection, and was not dissapointed. It is a rich and vibrant new take on 60's Mod. The colors are deep forest greens, and sparkly light emerald eyeshadows, and soft peaches for the cheeks. They are an interesting new way to try out a smokey eye for summer!
Below, founder Eugenia Weston gives her step by step instructions on how to use her newest collection MOD MUSE.