Welcome to TheMakeupBlogger
Hello, my name is Christina and I am a makeup junkie. It's been a problem since I was 14 and my mom took me to the Clinique counter... more
Not quite sure how to do makeup yourself? Let me help you! Connect with me online and I can create your easy to master makeup routine! find out more
Around the Web!
- Trend Alert: Hair Trends to Follow for 2014
- Cargo Eyelighter
- Private Makeup Lessons and Group Workshops
- The Makeup Bloggers top picks
- Get the Look: Dark Lips for Fall
- Pick the best Ombre Hair Color For You!
- Top 5 Tips to Follow for Major Hair Growth
- Beauty Essentials – Concealer
- Try On Studio
- How to Have Beautiful Eyes & Sexy Lips
- City Cosmetics’s Radiance Perfecting Cream and Giveaway!
- Hair How-To: Kate Beckinsale
- How to Perfect Your Nude Lip With Just Foundation
- How to Get Dark Eyes Like Taylor Swift
Product of the Month
- Artist Interviews
- Beauty for a Cause
- Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Best Of
- Celebrity Looks
- Cheap and Fabulous
- Contributor Articles
- Friday Top 5
- Get The Look
- Holiday Gift Sets
- Makeup Artist Tips
- Makeup Products
- Makeup Wars!
- Member Articles
- Member Discounts
- Member Giveaways
- Member Surveys
- Member Videos
- New Products
- New York Fashion Week
- Reader Spotlight
- The Beauty Blog Network Weekend Read
- The Beauty Club
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Weekly Beauty Tips
Senna Cosmetics MOD MUSE Collection
It is no secret that I have been a loyal fan of Senna Cosmetics for some time. I first fell in love with them 3 years ago when I tried out their creamy pressed mineral foundation. Then, they got me hook, line and sinker with their Mineral Eye Lift Powder. I have an eye powder in my purse, my kit, and one at home. Can't. Live. Without it!
Recently, I got to try out their newest collection, and was not dissapointed. It is a rich and vibrant new take on 60's Mod. The colors are deep forest greens, and sparkly light emerald eyeshadows, and soft peaches for the cheeks. They are an interesting new way to try out a smokey eye for summer!
Below, founder Eugenia Weston gives her step by step instructions on how to use her newest collection MOD MUSE.