This morning I stopped by San Diego Living on Channel 8 to show off some of my favorite products for summer. These products and tips will help you stay smear and sweat proof through the deadly summer heat!
I rely on all of these products to help me keep my makeup looking fresh, and my skin and hair protected. Enjoy!
- Previse Defend: This is a new staple for summer. This pre-sun solution helps to prevent skin damage from sun exposure while aiding in the protection of skin cells, collagen density and elasticity over time. A perfect summer essential to protect the skin from future damage!
- Colorescience Sunforgettable: An easy way to keep sunscreen on hand for mid day touch ups! SPF 50 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid, SPF 45: The perfect suncreen for those with oily skin. This super light fluid leaves a matte finish.
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV, Sunscreen SPF 30: For more mature and drier skintypes, this sunscreen provides 24 hour hydration with Thermal Spring Water.
- La Fresh Portable Wipes: Eco friendly wipes for the nails, body, and face. Perfect for the beach bag! I especially adore the body refresher wipes to erase sweat!
- Prtty Peaushun: Don't leave home without this stunning body glow. Subtle light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base give the skin a gorgeous flattering glow. Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy slimmer silhouette infused with an innovative blend of natural plant extracts to lift firm tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite stretch marks and varicose veins as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles. Fabulous on the body face and hair!
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist: Great for mid day touch ups to perk up the skin. Daily hydrating mist featuring the relaxing scent of rose that restores and hydrates the complexion and is ideal for normal/combination skin types
- MAKE UP FOREVER: My favorite brand for the summertime heat. They were one of the first companies to bring Waterproof products into the main stream, and I will forever be greatful. Here are my top pics:
- Tarte Cosmetics: Another makeup line that has created stunning waterproof makeup formulations. Also look for their Maraculja collection that is hydrating AND waterproof!
- Lip Balm: These moisturizing, budgeproof lip sheers will keep lips looking soft and smooth with a hint of tint 24/7
- Maracuja creaseless concealer:Need a full coverage waterproof concealer that won't crease? Look no further: it offers long-lasting, full coverage in a rich and velvety texture with pure, skin-soothing ingredients.
- OCC Lip Tars: Ultra-saturated in color, Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment - a little goes a very, very long way! You can use these colors on the lips and cheeks, and they won't budge!
- Anastasia: I originally became devoted to this line because of their Strawburn eyebrow pencil (the BEST for redheads!): but recently I have fallen in love with their makeup as well. Here are some brilliant find for summer
- Cooling Eye Brightener: Too many summer margaritas? You need a light cooling effect to help soothe and refresh tired skin. Subtle reflective pigments trick the light, helping to perk up eye area.
- HydraFull Lipgloss: Not sticky, and intensely hydrating. Try Sorbet and Flamingo
- LASHGENIUS: It's exactly that. Genius. It transforms your regular mascara into a waterproof formula. No clumping or drying!
- Emani Mineral Cosmetics: A wonderful natural line for those looking for a Vegan friendly beauty product.
- COVERGIRL LASH BLAST 24Hr.: The perfect mascara to beat humidity and heat.
- Lancome 'Effacernes' Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer: Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. Leaves behind a soft, matte finish
- NARS Orgasm Illuminator: Works wonders on every skintone. This peachy nude can be used on the cheekbones, lips, or worked in with your regular foundation for a warm glow
- Leonor Greyl 'Huile de Palme' Pre-Shampoo Beautifying Oil: Detangles, softens and protects hair with natural oils. It prolongs the life of your color and provides superior protection against the damaging effects of sun, seawater and chlorinated pool water.
- Bumble and Bumble: Of course I had to include the infamous Surf Spray!
Think fun, pastel and neon colors for summer!