The holiday season is in full effect, and in the beauty world that means holiday sets galore! This is the best time of year to experiment and try out new products, colors, or companies that you have always been curious about. Holiday sets are what I stock up on for my professional and personal makeup kits. I love the smaller sizes, limited edition colors, and the value. You truly get the best deals of the year.
So, for the next month I will be talking about some of my favorite sets that are on the shelves. Stock up for yourself, or for your favorite beauty maven!
My first review goes to Anastasia Kisses on My List gift set, and her Want You To Want Me Eyeshadow set. I was able to try these out a month ago, and have been hooked. The lipglosses are the perfect candy colored gloss, that is reminiscent of 70’s glam. The pinks, peaches, and bright rose sparkles truly pop the lip with intense shine and color. They instantly make me look awake. The eyeshadow set is my newest travel companion. The colors are soft, smokey, and can take you from the office to a holiday party in a snap. I love the muted taupes, purples, and smokey pinks.
Here is the breakdown of the palettes:
- A limited-edition HydraFull Gloss set that includes three sheer, ultra-hydrating glosses and three new and exclusive Hypercolor glosses.
- HydraFull Gloss features high shine and bold, long-lasting color that’s clinically proven to improve the appearance and texture of the lips.
- Hypercolor reacts with your skin’s chemistry to stain your lips a custom hue that is all your own.
- A deluxe eye shadow palette featuring an array of nude and plum shades and all that you need for a beautiful holiday look.
- This mirrored compact with brush features nine matte and pearlized nude and plum shades, Liquid Eye Liner, and Mini Clear Brow Gel to turn your eyes into a velvet goldmine.
- Illumin8 formula featuring Youthful Synergy Complex® is clinically proven to illuminate, firm, and hydrate the skin.