I am still blown away by all the fandom surrounding the final Twilight film, Breaking Dawn Part 2. Intense is a word that immediately springs to mind. And intense is a word that I can use for the leading lady Kristen Stewart. I realize that she may have her detractors nowadays, but regardless, I could not help but be impressed with her beauty on the red carpet last night. The look was a deep bronzed smokey eye, with a shimmering fushia lip. I absolutely loved it. The hair finished off the look with a sophisticated wave, that wrapped around to one side. Sexy, sleek.....and yes, the sheer dress just capped it all off to perfection (hey, when you are young, flaunt it!). Here is the breakdown inspired by her red carpet look:
GET THE LOOK:
- Use a semi-matte foundation that leaves a subtle glow to the skin.
- Apply a matte buff colored blush to subtly contour cheeks
- Use a deep mahagony brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye.
- Blend a shimmering bronze into the crease
- Highlight the inner corner with a gold shadow
- Line the lower lash line with a deep bronze eyeliner
- Two coats of mascara
- Use a bright purple fushia lipstick with a slight shimmer.