At the Oscars, Jennifer Aniston rocked a stunning red dress, and kept her signature boho hairstyle down and flowing. Her go to hair guy Chris McMillian provides the details below. Personally, I would have loved to see something different on her (maybe an updo? curls?). Regardless, I do respect someone who knows their style and comfort zone and doesn't bow down to trends. Enjoy! GET THE LOOK:
Jennifer Aniston, Living Proof Co-Owner and Hair Care Spokesperson
GET THE LOOK:
HAIR BY: Chris McMillan, Living Proof Celebrity Hairstylist
“The key word is natural. She’ll be one of the only people there who is able to actually touch her hair. Jen’s Valentino gown was such a daring fashion choice, so we wanted her hair to make her feel comfortable. I created a look that would last the entire night, from the red carpet to when she presents. “
- First, I washed the hair with Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner.
- I then applied Prime Style Extender to wet hair and massaged through for a lasting style, while still allowing the hair to have movement.
- Using a large round brush, I blew out the hair straight with a deep, side bang.
- Finally, I applied Hold Flexible Hairspray to the roots for height and lightly sprayed the rest of the hair.
- Living Proof Full Shampoo ($24)
- Full Conditioner ($24)
- Prime Style Extender ($20)
- Hold Flexible Hairspray ($24)
DRESS: Valentino Couture