By guest contributor Emily Guzman:
Sephora has come up with several looks dedicated to the chosen Pantone color of the year, emerald green. Emerald green is a basic color that complements any skin tone and Sephora shows us how this color can be worn “from subtle to saturated statements.” Here is a cute school friendly look, using the Color Theory Shadow Block in Elemental, that won’t take too long to recreate. Keep in mind that practice makes perfect in the beauty world too!
Elemental: Everyday Accent look takes an easy twist on an everyday look by adding a hint of emerald to the eyes.
GET THE LOOK:
- For this look, you sweep the same shimmery nude color to the inner half of your eyelid and blending into the crease.
- Then, using the emerald eye shadow color, you pat the color onto the outer V.
- The outer V is right at the outer corner of the eyes.
- Blend the color up into the crease and slightly into the center of the eye and along the lash line.
- To complete the look, apply a neutral lip color and brown/black mascara to keep everything subtle.
- This emerald look is perfect for school and can be done in no time.