Nail art is a beauty skill that I have alot of respect for. It has always seemed like such an impossible obstacle to tackle. A little mini portrait on each finger! They call it nail art for a reason, right? Well, thanks to the newest products it is actually very easy to attempt a Picasso on your nails. Whether or not you design them yourself or try out a stick on, you can very easily let your inner artist free.
Here are some tips, and some products (all found at my favorite shopping mecca, Target):
1) Look into updating your nail wardrobe for Spring. I love bright pinks, purples, and pastels.
2) Have you tried glitter on your nails yet? You must! Revlon makes a great new product called Nail Art Moon Candy that gives you the polish and the glitter all in one package.
3) Try stenciling, or drawing on some flowers. Flower nail art is huge for spring, and one of the easiest designs. Simply use a white nail pen and draw four “petels” and then finish with a pink dot in the middle. Presto!
4) If doing the nail art yourself seems overwhelming, then why not try a press on pattern! I found and fell in love with the Essie sleek sticks. These press on patterns are gorgeous and ridiculously easy. It looked incredibly professional and was a great way to change up my look.
5) Try polka dots! I used the Sonia Kashuk new spring shade in hot pink and then made little dots with my nail art pen in white. Once again, super easy and such a great payoff.
Now tell me…..what is your inspiration for Spring? How will you be bringing out your inner nail artist?
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target