Bridget Bardot Beauty Breakdown by Sian Bitner-Kearney
Since near birth, I have been obsessed with Brigitte Bardot. She is without a doubt my style icon and any dear friend would verify my countless attempts to be beach blonde (some less successful than others), my desperate need to perfect the cat eye look, and the lips… I should be an expert on the nude lip at this point of my life! The amalgamation of big, defined eyes, bronzed glowing skin, and near naked lips is classically beautiful, not to mention the perfect look for a mid-summer night! This look screams sexy while still appearing effortless and natural. Pair this look with an up do, ala Brigitte Bardot, and you have the recipe for dazzling!
- The thing to remember when attempting this beach beautiful look, is to focus on the eyes and the skin.
- Skin should be well hydrated before applying any bronzer, and using a BB Crème instead of a heavy foundation will give you ample coverage while still creating a natural glow.
- Create your smoky brown eye with a light layer of taupe shadow all over the lid followed by a deep shade of brown through the crease area.
- Begin lining the top of the lid, as close as possible to the lashes, with a black cake or gel liner and ever so slightly, winging it out at the corner.
- Next, lightly line the bottom waterline and top with several coats of lengthening mascara.
- Finish off the look with a touch of nude lip gloss, and your glammed up and ready to go!
GET THE LOOK: