Just this weekend Gwyneth Paltrow was hailed as People's Most Beautiful Woman. I know that alot of people have very, very strong opinions about Ms. Paltrow (and her advice on her infamous Goop.com blog), but I must admit that I have always loved her classic looks. Clean, elegant, and her skin is flawless! Mary Kay Glam Squad Member and Celeb Makeup Artist, Ashunta Sheriff, tells us how to get to get that natural, gorgeous look Gwyneth wears so well! Below are a few of her tips:
- To achieve a beautiful, dewy complexion like Gwyneth, which also happens to be a popular makeup trend this season, use a tinted moisturizer along with a few dabs of concealer along your problem areas such as dark circles or blemishes. If you’re looking for a little more coverage, apply a luminous coverage foundation, or mineral powder.
- When applying makeup to your cheeks, skip the blush and go right for the bronzer! Apply bronzer to the apples of cheeks starting from the bottom of your cheekbones all the way up to your earlobes. Set the whole face with a luminous translucent powder to create a wonderfully natural, sun kissed glow, similar to what Gwyneth wears so well!
LIPS AND EYES:
- Gwyneth beautifully rocks a minimalistic makeup look, almost as if she has nothing on. Try a light reflecting color corrector underneath the eyes, this immediately awakens eyes while diminishing the appearance of dark circles.
- Dab a light-coat of cream eye shadow on the lid, preferably in a soft Taupe.
- Complete the eye look with a light coat of brow gel and cover your lashes with a coat of a thickening black mascara for long, gorgeous lashes!
- To achieve the perfect natural-looking pout, a neutral lip shade will do the trick. These shades are wonderful when looking to achieve a bold, yet natural looking lip.
The actress talks about landing the coveted title, motherhood and how her definition of beauty has changed over time -For more 2013 World's Most Beautiful Wo...